This is an idea of what you might see here:
- things that have become useful to me and my family, like a new (or old) kitchen gadget or a helpful meal planning chart
- favorite cookbooks (I am a collector!)
- artisan food products, like a new favorite butter, or a new fun snack, beverage, or ingredient
- a newfound (or old) favorite recipe on the Internet
- and sometimes, a cookshop or farm or other food-related venue
This is what you won’t see:
- anything I don’t already own or use, except for a few things I just want very BADLY and might already own by the time you finish reading this.
- anything sponsored by a brand. If I choose to do this kind of writing on my blog in the future, I won’t be doing it here.
As always, I disclose that I am an Amazon affiliate member, so if you end up purchasing something that you found on my site, I get a few measly cents, which eventually might actually help pay for the back end of this blog to maintain itself! 🙂
Indian-ish is fusion but popular
Dishoom is SUPER popular as a restaurant, but not sure about the recipe writing yet.
The last link, maya kaimal’s book, tried and true recipes.